DIAMOND BILLIARD PRODUCTS INC. is excited to introduce the new DIAMOND PRO-AM for the finest billiard halls and homes around the world. The PRO-AM is our highest grade commercial model table. It is an extremely quiet ball return table that includes all the same features and playability of our DIAMOND PROFESSIONAL.
The PRO-AM is superior in terms of construction, quality, and materials, but most importantly, it’s playability is second to none. The main difference is the one-piece slate design featured in 7′, 8′, and 9′ models. The PRO-AM has rapidly gained the respect of the professional, amateur, and casual players everywhere.
- The DIAMOND PRO-AM is the perfect table for “League Players” to enjoy and improve their game.
- The DIAMOND PRO-AM is shipped from the factory fully assembled.
- This one-piece slate table must be installed on the ground level.
- Three-piece slate is available for upstairs installation.
Massive 7” rail construction utilizing six pieces of solid Oak or Ash hardwood butcher-blocked together. One piece of poplar is used in the front portion of rail. This construction prevents warping.
Poplar wood is used in the front of the rail to glue the cushion rubber directly to the sub-rail. Poplar accepts staples easier than other wood types, when covering cushions with cloth. ¼” feather strip channel is cut into the top of rail for securing cloth over the top side of the cushion then stapled to the bottom side of the poplar wood.
Burn and dent resistant Dymondwood – (5/8” thickness) is glued on the top and side of the butcher-block rail system for extreme durability. K-55 profile cushions are “glued” (not bolted) directly to the rail system for consistent rebound and optimum playability.
* Pricing based on table size, quantity and availability. Delivery,install and setup price not included.Contact us to put a quote together for you.